Dehumidifier Service, Repair, & Cleaning
Besides pick up and delivery, this is what we do with all dehumidifiers that we receive for either service and/or repair …
1. Electrical test for start-up and full load amperage readings and ground leakage. Inspect power cord and strain relief for cuts or excessive wear and check all internal electrical connections. Any timers are set to manufacturer’s specifications and error codes are traced to the source problem.
2. The interior and exterior of the unit are cleaned and treated with a biocide and deodorizer- including the flushing of the condensate pump and reservoir and misting the stream of the air path. Condensate coils are cleaned.
3. Condensate pump: housing is checked for cracks/leaks, the float is checked for proper calibration, anti-overflow and float level switches are tested for correct time/water level purge operation. Manual purge operation is also checked.
4. All motors are lubricated, if possible. Moving parts such as wheel assemblies and suspension springs are also lubricated.
5. Any parts or repairs in excess of our minimum charge are cleared by the client before we proceed beyond our standard service unless an alternate protocol has been established.
6. The functionality of all phases of operation is tested for proper timing, pressures, temperatures and relative humidity. Handles, legs and rubber feet are checked.
7. All dehumidifiers are returned labeled with the date your equipment is serviced and/or repaired.
8. We keep a service and repair log of all of your equipment.
9. Our hourly rate is $76.00. We make every effort to keep your costs to a minimum and if we can find a better and less expensive way to keep your machines running, we will offer it to you.
10. We will accept calls from the field by your service staff to attempt to resolve equipment problems by phone. There is no charge for this service.
11. We provide pick-up and delivery of your equipment (for service, repair, and cleaning) in Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles counties.
If we can find a better and less expensive way to keep your machines running, we will offer it to you.
We will accept calls from the field by your service staff to attempt to resolve equipment problems by phone.
There is no charge for this service.
We provide free pick-up and delivery of your equipment (for service, repair, and cleaning) on certain days of the week.